Trust Our Team for 24 Hour AC Repairs in Las Vegas, NV
A well-maintained air conditioner in Las Vegas can make a significant difference. We are a desert community, which means that the heat can be highly intense during the summer. Summer days can be scorching and uncomfortable without a properly functioning air conditioning unit. Air conditioning is not a luxury in the desert; it is an absolute necessity. If your air conditioning unit isn’t working correctly, we encourage you to contact Eco Friendly Air and speak with an experienced and trusted member of our team so we can help you find a solution.
At Eco Friendly Air, our Las Vegas AC repair experts have been serving the community since 2014 and can provide you with the experienced, professional, and skilled service you require. If you need air conditioning repair, replacement, or installation, you can rest assured that our team of highly-trained, experienced professionals will get the job done right and on time. Save your money and time by hiring an Eco Friendly Air ‘air conditioning professional’ from our team.
Call us at (702)516-9999 to get the finest air conditioning repair services in Las Vegas and Henderson, NV.
Common Signs Your Air Conditioning Unit Needs Repairs
When it comes to repairs, we can handle anything. Call us if you need assistance with air conditioning repair in Las Vegas! Here are a few common signs that your air conditioning unit needs to be repaired:
- Won’t turn on
- Won’t turn off
- Not blowing cold air
- Dripping or leaking
- Refrigerant leaks
- Dirty coils
- Failing compressor or fans
- Faulty wiring
- Fan not working
- Frozen coil
- Faulty thermostat
- Corrosion of wire and terminals
- Electrical control failure
- Burned contactor
Should You Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioning System?
Deciding to repair or replace your air conditioning system can be difficult, especially since a complete air conditioning replacement can be costly. There is, however, a point in every air conditioning unit’s lifespan when paying for repairs becomes less cost-effective than installing a new unit. You can rely on our experts to give you an honest assessment of your air conditioner’s condition and help you decide what is best for your needs and budget.
You should consider replacing your air conditioner if:
- Your system is older than 12 years.
- The cost of repairs is greater than the cost of a new air conditioning unit when multiplied by the unit’s age (in years).
- Your air conditioner uses an outdated R-22 refrigerant.
- You see a rise in your monthly cooling costs.
- Your air conditioner is having trouble keeping your home cool.
- Your system is prone to frequent breakdowns.
Get an Inspection to Determine the Issue and the Cost
You can expect a price range for your air conditioning repair depending on the specific parts that need to be replaced. As a result, you must hire a trained air conditioning repair professional to perform an inspection of your system and provide you with an accurate quote for the necessary repairs. At Eco Friendly Air, we value our customers’ budgets and do everything possible to provide you with transparent pricing with no hidden costs.
What can you expect if you choose us?
- Our technicians arrive promptly and diagnose your air conditioning problem.
- We advise you of all available air conditioning repair and replacement options as well as our recommendations.
- We offer transparent pricing with no hidden costs.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all air conditioning repairs.
- 24-hour availability for emergency air conditioning repair services.
How Often Should You Change Your Air Conditioning Filter?
Changing your air conditioner’s filter is one of the most straightforward and frequently performed system repairs. In general, it is recommended that you replace your air conditioning filter every month, regardless of how long it has been in use or how well your home’s indoor air quality has been. Air conditioner efficiency and energy consumption can be improved by as much as 20% if you clean your filter every two weeks to every month.
Answers to Common AC Questions
For more information about common AC-related topics, check out the following articles:
- What is air balancing, and why is it important?
- What is R-22 refrigerant, and why is it no longer used
Call (702) 516-9999 or contact us online to provide you with top-of-the-line AC repair in Las Vegas, NV. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!